Machine Learning Engineer
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Synthesized, you'll work alongside (thoughtful and nice) machine learning and statistics PhDs from the University of Cambridge and world class software engineers. You'll be tasked with developing machine learning techniques and applying them at scale to our projects. You'll interact with customers on a regular basis.
You should be motivated by a desire to solve the most important problems and obtain unprecedented results, rather than producing “yet another paper”. You should be eager to push your architectures to their maximal performance, rather than being satisfied with toy tasks and proofs of concept.Day-to-day responsibilities
- Develop new and improved methods for generative modelling, unsupervised learning and metalearning.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Good knowledge of probability, statistics and algorithms
- 2+ years of experience in creating high-performance implementations of machine learning algorithms
- Good knowledge of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Proficiency with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or Tensorflow) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Past experience in developing data software products (optional)
- Track record of coming up with new ideas in machine learning, as demonstrated by one or more publications or projects (optional)
We are on a mission to build a universal artificial data engine for empowering machine learning projects and unlocking data's full potential whilst protecting people's privacy. We believe that the best results are delivered by a group of creative individuals working in unison
The company combines benefits of academic and industrial environments including generous compensation and sponsorship to attend top events in the world. It is well funded by Seedcamp, DeepTech Ventures, 3 more VCs, and angels including a former CDO of Deutsche Bank, former CTO of Saxo Bank and a Staff Engineer from Google. It has been through accelerators with Founders Factory, Facebook, Google and PwC. You'll work in our office at Google Campus.